If you have recently developed or persistently severe vertigo, combined with:
- abrupt headache that is very bad.
- faintness and seizures.
breathing problems or chest discomfort.
- dual vision
- irregular or fast heartbeat.
- Arms and legs are numb and paralysed.
- stumbling or having trouble moving.
- Unsteady speaking.
When should I see a doctor if I’m feeling dizzy?
If any of the following apply to your complaints:
- persistent dizziness or dizziness.
- severe vertigo or dizziness.
- persistent dizziness
- Unaccounted for wooziness